New Kent Winery at Dombroski Vineyards and The Inn at New Kent Winery is seeking an experienced part-time bookkeeper to execute the following responsibilities.
Bookkeeper for vineyard, tasting room, events, weddings, and bed and breakfast
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations.
- Manage general ledger accounting including A/P, A/R, and inventory,
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Generate reports using QuickBooks and Excel.
- Maintain inventory and cost accounting records.
- Ensure all internal accounting processes are timely and accurately completed.
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll for submission to ADP for processing
-Assist with budgeting process.
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems.
-Support tax-return preparation. Federal and state tax reports and payments and other tax returns, including annual 1099 forms.
-Prepare schedules and provide records to auditing firms. Post adjusting entries and closing books at year-end.
-Maintain required records, reports and files in an organized manner.
-Assist with other special projects as assigned.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting in the wine and/or restaurant and hospitality industry would be greatly appreciated.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance is desired.
Negotiable/ per our